1. Business Pitch
A business pitch requires participants to deliver their business idea verbally. The pitch must be done in a short video. Participants need to present or describe their ideas for not more than THREE minutes.
2. Innovation idea presented by creative animation
Participants are required to present or deliver their innovation idea via creative animation. The animation can be recorded via an analogue media, a flip book, a motion picture, a video tape, or a digital media, including formats with animated GIF, flash animation, and a digital video. The animation must not be longer than THREE minutes.
3. Promotional video for i-idea 2018
The promotional video requires participants to promote i-IDeA 2018 in order to generate viewers’ interest to participate in the event. The video must be precise, direct, and last for not more than ONE minute.
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
1. Genuinity and originality of the idea
2. Creativity, style, and flair of the presentation
3. Potential for commercialization